Brand : Kodak
The Kodak i2900 Scanner helps you maximize productivity with an ingenious, built-in book-edge flatbed scanner. Protect valuable documents, optimize image quality, and save time performing multi-step processes with the touch of a button.
Compact, rugged, and ready for action
Achieve peak productivity
Kodak i2900 Scanner
The Kodak i2900 Scanner is a robust desktop scanner delivering consistently high
throughput and minimizing downtime. Handle a wide array of originals quickly and
consistently, reducing the need for interaction. Maximize productivity with an ingenious,
built-in book-edge flatbed scanner. Protect valuable documents, optimize image quality, and
save time performing multi-step processes with the touch of a button.
Smaller footprint, bigger impact - The robust design of the i2900 Scanner makes very effective use of the unit’s small footprint.
• Take on heavy-duty scanning challenges while taking up less space
• Easily process longer and thicker documents – even cardboard and file folders – thanks to the straight-through paper path
• Get reliable throughput at 200 or 300 dpi – for color or black and white, images, text, and mixed-size documents
Get more done today - A valuable mix of built-in features make the i2900 Scanner easier to operate and able to run for longer periods without user interaction.
• Handle all kinds of exception documents without missing a beat using the integrated book-edge A4 rotary flatbed scanner – book pages, passports, folders, fragile documents, and others
• Neatly and efficiently scan large or small batches of mixed-size documents with the 250-sheet feeder/elevator
• Deliver data to applications effortlessly through built-in barcode reading
Upgrade your uptime - The i2900 Scanner features onboard intelligence that lets you move on to other tasks, knowing that your job will be processed correctly.
• Protect documents and data, and spend less time rescanning documents, with Intelligent Document Protection (IDP). The scanner “hears” potential issues and warns you before they become jams or misfeeds.
• Streamline repetitive tasks, simplify information sharing, and make your scanning life easier at the touch of a button with Smart Touch functionality
• Optimize image quality for data extraction through optical character recognition (OCR), and intelligently handle image-processing tasks automatically with Alaris Perfect Page technology
• Get employees up-to-speed faster with intuitive features that shorten the learning curve • Works in Windows, and Linux environments.
Protect your investment and workflow - Get the best possible performance from your scanners and software with a full range of service and support contracts available to protect your investment and keep productivity at peak levels.
Protect valuable documents and optimize image quality with the ingenious, built-in, book-edge flatbed. Scan one page at a time without capturing the blurred or dark imaging in the “gutter” area of a two-page spread
|Throughput Speeds *||60 ppm / 120 ipm|
|Feeder Capacity||Up to 250 sheets of 80 g/m² (20 lb.) paper|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 Compatible|
|Maximum Document Size||216 mm x 4.06 m (8.5 in. x 160 in.)|
|Paper Thickness & Weight||34-200 g/m² (9-110 lb.) paper|
|Maximum Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Recommended Daily Volume||Up to 10,000 pages per day|
|Accessories & Consumables||Black Background Feeder Consumables Kits KODAK A3 Size Flatbed Accessory KODAK Enhanced Printer Accessory KODAK Legal Size Flatbed Accessory Printer Ink Cartridge and Carrier|
|Acoustical Noise||Off or Ready mode: < 30 dB(A) Scanning: <60 dB(A)|
|Barcode Reading||Codabar Code 128 Code 3 of 9 EAN-13 EAN-8 Interleaved 2 of 5 PDF417 QR UPC-A UPC-E|
|Bundled Software||Capture Pro Limited Edition Smart Touch|
|Data Security||This scanner processes scanned data exclusively through volatile memory ensuring image data is effectively erased upon shut down. Read more about data security.|
|Dimensions & Weight||Weight: 15.8 kg (35 lbs.) Depth: 371 mm (14.6 in.) with input tray closed Width: 431.8 mm (17 in.) Height: 237.5 mm (9.4 in.)|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 V (International); 50-60 Hz|
|Environmental Certification||2008 EuP ENERGY STAR Qualified EPEAT Silver|
|File Format Outputs||BMP JPEG Single-page TIFF Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word Multipage TIFF PDF Text searchable PDF PNG RTF|
|Image Output Resolution Options||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Minimum Document Size||63.5 mm x 63.5 mm (2.5 in. x 2.5 in.)|
|Operating System Compatibility||WINDOWS 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit) WINDOWS 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) WINDOWS 10 (32- and 64-bit) (Tested on Release 1507 only) WINDOWS VISTA SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit) WINDOWS XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit) Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit and 32-bit Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit Open SUSE 11.3 (i586) 32-bit Open SUSE LEAP 15.1 64-bit SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12.2 64-bit SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP1 for 64-bit NeoKylin-Linux-Desktop-6.0 i586 32-bit NeoKylin-Linux-Desktop-6.0-x86_64-B045-20141201 64-bit NeoKylin-Live-Desktop-6.0-x86_64-B060-20160822 Neokylin-NKLD-V7_U2-ZX64-REL-build54|
|Operator Control Panel||Graphical LCD Display with 4 buttons|
|Optional Software||Capture Pro Software Info Input Solution|
|Operating Temperature / Operating Humidity||Operating Temperature 15-35° C (59-95° F) Operating Humidity 15% - 80% RH|
|Paper Path Options||Documents can exit into the front output tray, or at the rear of the scanner if the straight-through paper path option is manually selected|
|Perfect Page Image Enhancement Software||Adaptive threshold processing Aggressive cropping Auto white balance Autocrop Automatic Brightness/Contrast Automatic color balance Automatic color detection Automatic orientation Background color smoothing Barcode reading Brightness and contrast adjustment Content-based blank page removal Deskew Dual stream scanning Electronic color dropout Enhanced color adjustment Enhanced color management Fixed cropping Fixed thresholding Halftone removal Image edge fill Image hole fill Image merge Intelligent Document Protection Interactive color, brightness and contrast adjustment iThresholding Lone Pixel Noise Removal Orthogonal rotation Output Compression-CCITT Group IV, JPEG, Uncompressed Output Rear side printer Relative cropping Sharpening Streak filtering Ultrasonic Multifeed Technology|
|Power Consumption||Running: less than 75 watts Sleep Mode: less than 4.5 watts Standby: less than 0.5 watts|