It has equipped the scanner with an ultrasonic sensor and a length detecting set to avoid double feeds. Given that the thickness ranges from 7 to 160 lb. The range of paper that this scanner can handle is broad. In terms of weight, the Kodak Alaris S2060W is on the lighter side with around 7.2 lbs.
Alaris Smart Touch and Alaris Capture Pro Limited Edition are included with this device as standard software. The program Capture Pro can be the starting point for advanced document management because of its superior quality and data accuracy.
Battling The Pros Vs Cons
|Accessories Costs Are High
|Excellent OCR Accuracy
|Saving To Searchable PDF Is Reasonably Fast
|Processing Is Quicker And More Accurate With An Onboard CPU.
- User-friendly interface.
- Advanced feed technology.
- Wireless and wired network capability.
- In-built image enhancement.
- OCR functionality.
- Seamless business integration.
- Suitable for sensitive documents.
- Versatile for various business settings.
- An intuitive user display with a 3.5″ color touch screen. display makes scanning tasks quick and easy for any user.
- Automatic background clean, edge correction, Document separation, Barcode recognition, and more.
- Pages are neatly stacked in the output tray with controlled output stacking.
- Embedded Image processing.
- Advanced capture software can help to extract data from documents and integrate it directly into business processes.
To know more about this product, reach out to us